Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Doing Fine

Hello family and friends!

Day 5 and I feel good. I've held down all my food, only got nauseous in a car ride, only a little bit dizzy sometimes, and not too fatigued. I know as the treatments layer up it may not all be as smooth sailing, but I'm quite thankful for now. Yesterday I walked to the post office and took the L up north to a tea shop and only got a little dizzy once. The fresh air was quite nice and I ran up some stairs once. Thanks again for all your prayers He really is answering them and has promised to do good things through these tough times.

Braden

3 comments:

  1. good for you, Braden! Keep getting that nourishment! We are all praying for you.

    Joanne Hollatz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling ok so far! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you from Colorado! I'm sending you some fresh mountain air as well. Keep me updated.

    Kara

    ReplyDelete