Thursday, March 17, 2011

Encouraging Doc Visit

I just got back from the doctor where we had an encouraging interaction. From his checkup he couldn't find any lymph nodes behaving abnormally and I appeared to be quite healthy given the situation. Even the previously swollen node behind my collar bone only feels different due to scar tissue from the biopsy. We will continue as planned and do 1 more round (two more sessions) and then scan me up. We are praying for a clear scan and in the event of a clear scan would probably only continue for 1 more round, but I don't want to get ahead of myself so I'll just take what comes and be thankful for how good I feel right now. Thanks again for your prayers!

Braden

2 comments:

  1. So thankful for your encouraging visit and update! We are praying for you lots and wish we were closer to provide more hugs/jokes/rides to treatment/overall HamWhitford fun. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your positive attitude and unrelenting faith in God, our Father, will carry you along in positive ways throughout this journey! Joanne Hollatz

    ReplyDelete