Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Some pictures!

Hello all!
Pardon the delay on the promised pictures. Tomorrow I go in for the second half of chemotherapy round one. The last handful of days have been smooth sailing with virtually no side effects. On Saturday, we got a new niece! Her name is Katy. Also, on the same day, I got a new lathe! It does not have a name yet. Thanks again for your prayers. God has been answering them.

 Us and Katy!
 Just turning bowls in the dining room... 
This is where the lathe lives now.

3 comments:

  1. I am proud to own one of those wooden bowls; a purchase at one of your mom's open houses last December. And, of course, I love your pottery as well and own some of those pieces. It is so good to see you working, creating, and enjoying, during these days of therapy. Joanne Hollatz

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so many kinds of cute! Do you think y'all could clue my sisters in on the fact that I need some nieces/nephews? your family has definitely got that down pat, and I'm jealous!
    xoxo Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the lathe in the living room better than in the basement-- she must get so lonely for you?!
    Thinking of you both-- and as soon as a surprise book comes in from Amazon I'll be calling to make plans.

    ReplyDelete