Monday, March 28, 2011

3rd session: Champed

Pardon my delay in keeping you all updated. This third visit for chemo was definitely the most challenging. I'm finding my head has associations with all sorts of details surrounding my treatment that causes me to feel ill if I think about it too much. It's a common response in chemo patients. Everything went as before including great blood counts, kind nurses, and good friends taking great care of us. But the rest of Thurs- Sunday morning I just felt more off and gross than before. It's kind of hard to describe because they are very different feelings than a cold or a flu or anything I've been through, but the thought of doing this again several more times got me down. Our prayer for before the next treatment is for a ready, thankful, trusting, and strong heart rooted only in Jesus. After that, we get a scan to see the progress and we're very excited for that. Thank you all again for your support.

Braden and Christy

2 comments:

  1. The goal before you is that end product! "Press toward the goal!"

    Joanne Hollatz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better braden! you're doing so good!

    ReplyDelete