Friday, April 8, 2011

Round 2: all done

It feels like I'm a walking miracle (even though I'm lying down right now). Thank you all for your prayers. I was really dreading yesterday till a point and then God gave me peace and strength about it. I leaned on Him and He held me up. Yesterday was the best I have felt on a chemo day, no upset stomach, no headache, and not too much lingering grogginess which makes no medical sense to me. So far today I feel pretty good too. I'm taking it slow, but I'm very thankful. I'll go in for a booster shot this afternoon and figure out when my PET scan is scheduled for. It sounds like it will need to throw off the rhythm of chemo that I've been on, but we'll see. Thanks again for your prayers. God is good.

Braden and Christy

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well Braden! Praise the Lord for giving you strength! We are so encouraged by your trust in the Lord and reliance on Him. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are always good days amid the bad days! We are thankful with you, for those good days that surface during this threapy treatment. We know tht you will keep positive and full of trust!

    Joanne and Ed Hollatz

    ReplyDelete