Thursday, February 17, 2011

A little more news and a little more prayer

So I've just come from the hospital after a bone marrow biopsy, which I do not recommend, but I have a prayer request regarding scheduling. I need to get a lung test before I begin chemotherapy, but I am scheduled to begin chemotherapy this coming Monday, the 21st. Unfortunately there was not an opening until Wednesday at 8 AM for this test. This gives us three options, pray for a cancellation in the lung test schedule, forgo the lung test, or delay chemotherapy till next Thursday. We're praying for a cancellation or some other way of getting the test done before Monday at 9 AM.

Thanks again for all your support. I've been quite busy with the frequent visits to the hospital, but have been getting excellent care and good news and making friends. Today I was also able to eliminate a visit to the hospital on Sunday for blood work by doing it today and my favorite lab-worker did the procedure and I didn't feel a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment